I'm back and going to be slow for a bit as I try and get bits done. I'm going to close commissions for now so I can get on more. Anyway I managed to have a fantastic holiday and got two chapters of different books done as well so I'm quite pleased with myself.
Oh and I've got one of these questions things to do courtesy of
1.- You have to post these rules
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
7. - Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. - You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. - Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
(You don't have to do it if you don't want too)
13 Things about me...
- I love Peri Peri chicken - my favourite meal with anything
- I love Rugby and am really looking forward to the World Cup - although I wish more countries were able to qualify and that someone would crush South Africa.
- Somehow the number 7 seems to be a lucky one for me, even though I don't really like that number
- I'm currently catching up on some Anime I actually am enjoying Psycho-pass (although its gotten bogged down on one particular plot), Attack on Titan (didn't believe the hype till my brother approved but it's bloody fantastic) and Fairy Tail (watched with my little sister and although Lucy can really bug me at times, I love everyone else in it)
- I love the Lion King but I'm not keen on this new Lion Guard thing... it just seems really confused and like bad fan fiction
- In July we got two new kittens, a brother and sister, in place of Thorn and Maomao who died last year, my one is Cleobobpatra (Cleo) and she's a psycho!
- I'm an anaemic with a polycystic ovary which means I've got to be very careful if I ever get pregnant
- When I was a kid at a friend's rollerskating party, I managed to go right across the rink and out of the fire exit - it is incredibly embarrassing and still makes my mum wet herself in laughter when she thinks about it
- I am fat but even with asthma it's never stopped me doing really physical jobs including working with cattle as well as weight lifting - BUT I'm not as strong as I used to be.
- Recently I get too lazy to cook so I either ask a sibling to make food for me too or I just don't have anything - I'm so LAZY!
- My first ever crush was on David Wenham when he appeared in the Crocodile Hunter film and then played Faramir
- Faramir is my favourite character in the Lord of the Rings and on the Return of the King game I would play him, my brother Aragorn and we'd see how long we could last just kneeing the enemies!
- I REALLY hated that the Hobbit films were so apart from the actual book - the third one became a Legolas fan fiction!
THIRTEEN QUESTIONS TO ANSWER1. Green apple or Red apple?
None - HATE THEM!
2. Favorite food to have with rice?
Peri Peri Chicken 3. Favorite country flag?
4. Which movie are you soooo going to see when it comes out?
Don't know anything coming that's of interest
5.Pizza or Tacos?
Pizza6. Favorite Madea quote?
Don't know what that is?
7. Favorite Ben Afleck role? There can be more than one.
The angel he plays in Dogma, that's the only role I've ever liked him in
8. Jay and Silent Bob?
It's like trying to choose between my baby sister and my brother?
9.Does any one remember "Three Men and a little Lady?"
Yeah, love it
10.Favorite Teen Titan?
Its between Cyborg and Beast Boy
11. Which Power Ranger season was your favorite?
The Green One
12. Are you tired of this yet?
13. What kind of music do you use to scare people?
To scare people? I put on that "sunshine lollipops" one at the normal pace, then speed it up, normal and then slow it down to a demonic level... mwuhahahah
THIRTEEN QUESTIONS TO ASK...
- What's the most embarrassing thing you did as a child?
- When you hear the theme to Digimon do you sing along?
- What sport can you stand to watch?
- What's the first anime series you recall seeing?
- Who is your favourite villain?
- Is there a song you hate but always end up singing?
- Ever seen Bladerunner?
- Whose death has most affected your life?
- Do you like cats?
- Do you like your country's current leader?
- What's the most upsetting news event you can remember from before 2000?
- What's your favourite history area to learn about?
- What film would you love to see a prequel/ sequel/ continuation for?
Oh and thank you very much Xenarhapsados and Firedancer for the points for my birthday,it was very kind of you!